EnterSys Group, Essex Woodlands Health Ventures, Houston Business Journal, Houston Private Equity Association, Locke Liddell & Sapp, LLP.
What does HPEA stand for?
HPEA stands for Houston Private Equity Association (Houston, TX)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPEA
We have 4 other meanings of HPEA in our Acronym Attic
- High Performance Estate (Lancia)
- High-Power Effects
- Histopathology Examination
- Hitachi Power Europe
- Honda Power Equipment (Swepsonville, NC)
- Holoprosencephaly 2
- Health Professions Educational Assistance Act of 1976
- Health, Physical Education and Athletics
- High Performing East Asian (economies)
- Hyperbranched Poly Ester-Amine
- Hypothalamic Parotid Gland Endocrine Axis
- Health Professions Educational Assistance Act
- Health Professions Education Advisory Committee (Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board)
- Health Professionals Educational Assistance Program
- Health Physical Education and Athletic Training
- Health Promotion, Education, and Behavior (University of South Carolina)
- Henan Petroleum Exploration Bureau (Nigeria)
- High Performance ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Serologic Assay) Buffer
- Himachal Pradesh Education Board (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HOUSTON -- The Houston Venture Capital Association has changed its name to the Houston Private Equity Association (HPEA), which more accurately reflects its membership.