81 percent Houston Municipal Employees Pension System 8.
What does HMEPS stand for?
HMEPS stands for Houston Municipal Employees Pension System (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Her Majesty's Explosives Inspectorate (United Kingdom)
- Hydro-Meteorological Equipment Industry (association; Switzerland)
- Harvard Middle Eastern and Islamic Review (journal)
- Hazardous Materials Exposure Information Service (Washington Poison Center; Seattle, WA)
- Heavy Motor Equipment Operator (state classification)
- Hull, Mechanical, Electrical, Ordnance & Electronic
- Hazardous Materials Emergency Plan
- Hazardous Materials Emergency Planning
- Hazardous Materials Emergency Preparedness (US DoT)
- Highways Maintenance Efficiency Programme (UK)
- Hackensack Meadowlands Ecosystem Restoration (Water Resources Development Act; New Jersey)
- Hazardous Materials Emergency Response (various locations)
- Hull Mechanical Electrical Readiness Assessment
- Hazardous Materials Emergency Response Plan
- Harbour Marine Engineering Services (UK)
- Hepatic Microsomal Enzyme System
- Homicide and Major Enquiry Team (West Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Hutt Mana Energy Trust (New Zealand)
- Hak Memesan Efek Terlebih Dahulu (Indonesian: Rights Issue)
- Hepatic Microsomal Electron Transport System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Imperva(TM), the leader in data security, today announced that the Houston Municipal Employees Pension System (HMEPS) has selected both the SecureSphere(TM) Database Security Gateway and Web Application Firewall to protect its back-end database from attack.
a Dallas-based, SEC-registered investment adviser with approximately $24 billion in assets under management, today announced that a prior lawsuit from the Houston Municipal Employees Pension System has been dismissed.