The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is a Section 501(c)(3) charity that benefits youth, supports education, and facilitates better agricultural practices through exhibitions and presentation.
What does HLSR stand for?
HLSR stands for Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of HLSR in our Acronym Attic
- Headless Shell-On (shrimp)
- Headless Skin-On (seafood)
- High-Linoleic Acid Safflower Oil (nutrition)
- High-Level Summit Organizing Committee (United Nations)
- Heitler-London-Slater-Pauling (quantum chemistry method)
- High Level Security Policy (data security)
- Higher Level Skills Pathfinder (Higher Education Funding Council for England)
- Holts Landing State Park (Millville, DE)
- Horseshoe Lake State Park
- Hospital Library Services Program (New York Metropolitan Library Council)
- Hamano Life Science Research Foundation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Faculty of Humanities, Languages and Social Sciences (University of the West of England, Bristol)
- Faculty of Humanities, Law, and Social Science (Manchester Metropolitan University; UK)
- Half-Life Sound Selector (gaming software)
- High Level Storm Sewer
- Hot Lead and Steel Sinews (gaming group)
- School of Humanities, Languages and Social Sciences (UK)
- Helena Lions Swim Team (Helena, MT)
- High Level Study Team
- Hospitality Leisure Sport and Tourism
Samples in periodicals archive:
Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, also called RodeoHouston, a US-based live entertainment and livestock exhibition held annually in Houston, Texas, has announced an update on the event which will be held between March 1 and 20, 2011.
Contributions may be made to the Houston Livestock Show and rodeo Educational Fund, P.
For the last three years Statoil has sponsored The Hideout at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, but this year we have developed our involvement to directly impact youth with the Statoil Stars Over Texas Stage.
Selena's 1995 show was performed at the Astrodome at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo before 61,000 people.
During the 2011 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, METRORail had an average of 44,854 boardings per day with roughly 15,000 of those boardings being attributed to the rodeo.
The range of talented artists illustrates the Show's diversity," said Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo President Joel Cowley.
As a Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Heritage Partner for 11 years, Reliant supports the organization through donations and activities that make the event even more enjoyable for fans.