HOUSTON, April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo (HLSR) announced today that it has selected executive search firm Witt/Kieffer to lead the search for the Show's new president and CEO.
What does HLS&R stand for?
HLS&R stands for Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hot Lime Softener (water softener)
- HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) Live Streaming (Apple)
- Hue, Lightness, Saturation (color model, aka HVS)
- Huge Lawn Software (Denmark)
- Huntingdon Life Sciences (research laboratory, Cambridgeshire, England)
- Hurricane Local Statement (US FEMA)
- Hybrid Transmission with Layered Source
- Hydraulic Locomotive Shed (Sri Lanka)
- Hyperbaric Lighting Set
- Hysterical Laughter Syndrome
- Homeland Security Comprehensive Assessment Model
- Homeland Security/Defense
- Harvard Law School Association
- Hawaii Land Surveyors Association (Honolulu, HI)
- High Level Service Architecture
- Hispanic Law Student Association
- Homebased Learning Society of Alberta (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Human Liver-Specific Antigen
- Houston Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (Texas)
- Holographic Label Sdn Bhd (security solutions; Kepong, Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, also called RodeoHouston, a US-based live entertainment and livestock exhibition held annually in Houston, Texas, has announced an update on the event which will be held between March 1 and 20, 2011.
Contributions may be made to the Houston Livestock Show and rodeo Educational Fund, P.
March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The 2010 Williams Selyem Westside Road Neighbors Pinot Noir won the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo (TM) Reserve Grand Champion and Best of Show award.
Selena's 1995 show was performed at the Astrodome at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo before 61,000 people.
During the 2011 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, METRORail had an average of 44,854 boardings per day with roughly 15,000 of those boardings being attributed to the rodeo.
All race entry fees will be donated to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Educational Fund, which awards college scholarships to high school students in Texas.
As a Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Heritage Partner for 11 years, Reliant supports the organization through donations and activities that make the event even more enjoyable for fans.