HOUSTON LIGHTING AND POWER DECLARES DIVIDENDS HOUSTON, Feb.
What does HLP stand for?
HLP stands for Houston Lighting and Power (Houston, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HLP
We have 77 other meanings of HLP in our Acronym Attic
- High-Low Pricing (marketing strategy)
- Higher Layer Protocol
- Higher Level Plan (various organizations)
- Highest Locker Priority Algorithm
- Home Loan Program (various locations)
- Homeownership Loan Program (Florida)
- Horizontal Linear Polarization
- Host Level Program
- House of Love and Prayer
- Housing, Land and Property
- Human Languages Page (database)
- human placental lactogen
- Humanitarian Law Project
- Hurricane Landfall Project
- Hyperkeratosis Lenticularis Perstans
- Jakarta, Indonesia - Halim Perdana Kusama (Airport Code)
- Habitual Level of Physical Activity
- Hawaii Lumber Products Association
- Hispanic/Latino Professionals Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Houston Lighting and Power implementation is currently underway and will be completed by the first quarter of 1999.
Stout joined Houston Lighting and Power (HL&P), which is now a division of HI, in 1972 and served in a variety of management positions in engineering and operations.