Zeidman serves on the Executive Committees of the Texas Inter-Faith Housing Corporation, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), the Houston Jewish Community Foundation, and the Houston Ear Research Foundation.
What does HJCF stand for?
HJCF stands for Houston Jewish Community Foundation (Texas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hellenic Journal of Cardiology (est. 1957)
- Higher Judicial Council (Iraq)
- Hillcrest Jewish Center (Flushing, NY)
- Hillsborough Justice Campaign (UK)
- House Judiciary Committee
- Hwa Chong Junior College (Singapore)
- Hollings Judicial Center Annex (Charleston, SC)
- Hawaii Job Corps Center (Waimanalo, HI)
- Honolulu Japanese Chamber of Commerce (Honolulu, HI)
- Histiocytosis with Joint Contractures and Sensorineural Deafness
- Hebrew and Jewish Cultural Studies
- Humanistic Jewish Congregation of San Diego (California; est. 1985)
- Harvard Jolly Clees Toppe (architects)
- Handigodu Joint Disease
- Heliocentric Julian Day/Date (astronomy)
- Hospital for Joint Diseases
- Hunter-Jumper-Dressage (Easton, CT)
- Himalayan Journal of Development and Democracy
- Hamilton-Jacobi Equation (physics)
- Harga Jual Eceran (Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Saperstein currently serves as Chairman of the Board of the LA Sheriffs Star Organization, and serves on the Board of Directors for the Music Center in Los Angeles, the Board of Trustees for Houston Jewish Community Foundation, the Toxoplasmosis Research Institute of the Michael Reese Hospital in Chicago, the Board of Junior Achievement of Southeast Texas, and the Board of Contemporary Arts Museum in Houston, among others.