Duo Recognized for Developing Cutting-edge Technologies Related to Practical Hydrogen Applications HOUSTON, June 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Two Chevron scientists are being honored by the Houston Intellectual Property Law Association (HIPLA) for their work on hydrogen-related technologies.
What does HIPLA stand for?
HIPLA stands for Houston Intellectual Property Law Association (Texas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- hallux interphalangeal joint
- Harvard Initiative for Peace and Justice (Massachusetts)
- Homeodomain-interacting protein kinase
- Homeodomain-Interacting Protein Kinase 2
- Homeodomain-Interacting Protein Kinase 3
- Harrison Institute for Public Law (Georgetown University Law Center; Washington, DC)
- Harwich International Port Limited (UK)
- Hess Indonesia Pangkah Limited (natural gas)
- High-Intensity Pulsed Light (hair reduction treatment)
- Human Information Processing Laboratory
- High Plains Cooperative Program
- Hawaiian and Indo-Pacific Languages and Literatures (College of Languages, Linguistics and Literature; University of Hawaii)
- Hitachi ID (identification) Password Manager
- Home Infusion Pharmacy Manager (Kaiser Permanente)
- Host Initiated Power Management
- House of Intercessory Prayer Ministries (Canada)
- Himpunan Pengusaha Muda Indonesia (Indonesian Young Entrepreneurs Association)
- High-Intensity Pulsed Magnetic Stimulation
- Heartland Independent Provider Network
- Hip Navigation (Medical)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Druce spoke on patent reexaminations as a litigation tool at the Houston Intellectual Property Law Association (HIPLA) and University of Houston Law Center's 26th Annual Institute on Intellectual Property Law in Galveston, TX.
Jordan serves as Chairperson on the Women in IP Law Committee of the American Intellectual Property Law Association, as a Council Board Member of the Intellectual Property Law Section of the State Bar of Texas, as a Board Member and Liaison to National IP Organizations for the Houston Intellectual Property Law Association, and as a member of the External Advisory Board of the Clemson University School of Materials Science and Engineering.