21 /PRNewswire/ -- Rohby Word Mitchell of Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) was recognized by the Houston Human Resource Management Association (HHRMA) for her efforts in promoting and sharing information with the group's diversity committee.
What does HHRMA stand for?
HHRMA stands for Houston Human Resource Management Association (Texas)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HHRMA
- Hungarian Human Rights Foundation
- Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny (Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley and Ginny Weasley)
- Home Health Resource Group
- Hereditary Hypophosphatemic Rickets with Hypercalciuria
- Hilton Head Regional Healthcare (Hilton Head, SC)
- Health and Human Rights Info (Norway)
- Herbal Health Research Labs (India)
- Hanford Hoisting and Rigging Manual
- Helping Hand Rescue Mission (Huntington Station, NY)
- Hotel Human Resources Managers Association (Indonesia)
- Healthcare Human Resources Management Association of California
- Hilton Head Regional Medical Center (Hilton Head, South Carolina)
- Health Human Resources Planning
- Holocaust/Human Rights Project
- Hurricane Housing Recovery Program (Florida)
- Hastings Human Rights Project for Haiti (est. 2004)
- Hunan Hybrid Rice Research Center (China)
- Their Royal Highnesses (plural)
- Harrison Human Resource Solutions, Inc.
- Health Heritage Research Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is a member of both the Society of Human Resource Management and the Houston Human Resource Management Association.