What does HATDS stand for?
HATDS stands for Houston Area Traditional Dance Society (Houston, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hrvatsko Austrijski Trening Centar (Hungarian)
- Hungary Around the Clock (online news)
- Hawaii Access to Computerized Health (University of Hawaii)
- Holistic Approach to Transformational Change
- Houston Area Teen Coalition of Homosexuals
- Horn of Africa Tuberculosis Control Initiative (World Health Organization)
- Hyundai America Technical Center Inc.
- Harlingen Area Teachers Credit Union (Texas)
- Housing Affordability Through Design Efficiency
- Hydroxyapatite Thermal Decomposition Product Mixed with Gelatin
- Hackers Against Tyranny Everywhere
- Hyper Assulte Team Emperrors (gaming guild)
- Hypermedia As the Engine of Application State (REST concept; resource request state maintained solely in a URI on the client)
- Having Anger Toward Everyone Reaching Success
- Healthy Ageing Task Force (Australia)
- Homeowners Association Task Force
- Human Activating Transcription Factor 4
- High-Average Transport Group
- Horse Anti-Human Thymocyte Globulin (immunology)
- Harry And The Hendersons (movie)