David 'Mack' Armstrong, CPM, was named the new President of the Houston Apartment Association (HAA).
What does HAA stand for?
HAA stands for Houston Apartment Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HAA
We have 129 other meanings of HAA in our Acronym Attic
- Hold At Airborne
- Holstein Association of America
- Holy Angels Academy (Buffalo, NY)
- Home Acoustics Alliance (training)
- Home and Away (Australian TV show)
- Home Automation Association
- Horatio Alger Association of Distinguished Americans
- Hormonally Active Agent
- Hospice Association of America (Washington, DC)
- House Amendments Analysis (Texas)
- Houston Arts Alliance
- Hrvatska Akreditacijska Agencija (Slovenian: Croatian Accreditation Agency; Croatia)
- Humanitarian Assistance for Afghanistan
- Humans Against Acronyms
- Halifax Area Advertising Authority
- Halton Aircraft Apprentice Association (UK)
- Harvard Arab Alumni Association
- Henderson Area Arts Alliance
- Hepatitis-Associated Aplastic Anemia (disorder)
- Heritage Area Agency on Aging (Cedar Rapids, IA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the Houston Apartment Association: The Houston Apartment Association is a professional trade association that serves individuals and businesses involved in the ownership, construction, management, maintenance and operation of apartments and other rental dwellings in the Houston area.
com)-- For only the fourth time in the 52 year history of the Houston Apartment Association (HAA), the organization will present its prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award to a supplier of the multifamily industry.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Kathy Vandegaer, ARM[R], CPM, was named "Portfolio Supervisor of the Year" by the Houston Apartment Association (HAA) in June.
Through the Houston Apartment Association, we have identified over 126,000 apartment units in our target demographic.
This has trimmed 40 percent to 60 percent off my utility bills, wife Company: Integrity Asset Management LLC Number of Units: 617 Place of Business: Houston and Stafford, Texas Apartment Associations: Houston Apartment Association (HAA) and Texas Apartment Association (TAA)
Through the Houston Apartment Association, we have identified over 126,000 apartment units as a key component of our initial demographic target.
TAAEF has joined together with the Houston Apartment Association to donate more than $150,000 over the next three years to support the graduate program.