What does HAL stand for?
HAL stands for Houston Aerospace Language (US NASA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HAL
We have 144 other meanings of HAL in our Acronym Attic
- Historical Annotated Landings (National Marine Fisheries Service database)
- History, Arts and Libraries
- Hold at Location (shipping)
- Holland Amerika Lijn (Dutch: Holland America Line)
- Holston Associated Libraries, Inc.
- Home Automated Living
- Homework Access Line
- Horizontal Alert Limit
- Horticulture Australia Ltd.
- Hot Air Leveling (technique for laying soldering coating on circuit boards)
- Howard Astronomical League (Howard County, Maryland)
- Human Access Language (early variation of Lotus 123)
- Humanities, Arts and Languages
- Hunter Associates Laboratory (Reston, VA)
- Hybrid Assistive Limb (robotic suit)
- Hyper Article En Ligne (Hyper Article on Line)
- Hyper-Algorithmic Logic (Star Bridge Systems Inc. hypercomputer technology)
- Hyperbaric Airlock
- Hyperspace Analog to Language