The Houston Advanced Research Center (HARC) recently announced the publication of its annual Fuel Cell Industry Assessment Report, which provides summaries of the commercial activities of 110 key fuel cell stack developers and system manufacturers.
What does HARC stand for?
HARC stands for Houston Advanced Research Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HARC
We have 61 other meanings of HARC in our Acronym Attic
- Hazard Analysis and Risk Control
- Hercules Amateur Radio Club (KF6MSR)
- High Antennas for Radio Communications (US DoD)
- Highly-Available Resource Co-allocator
- Highway Amateur Radio Club (South Africa; est. 1996)
- Historic Average Room Count (hospitality industry)
- Hitachi Asynchronous Remote Copy (Japan)
- Hoodview Amateur Radio Club (Gresham, OR)
- Horsham Amateur Radio Club (UK)
- Housatonic Amateur Radio Club (Stratford, CT)
- Houston Athletic Rugby Club
- Human Dimensions of the Arctic System
- HUMINT Analysis and Requirements Cell
- Hybrid Automatic Rate Control
- Housing & Regeneration Community Association (UK)
- High Aspect Ratio Cooling Channels
- Housing and the Regeneration of Coalfield Communities (UK)
- Heart of America Regional Computer Forensics Laboratory (US Department of Justice)
- Harbor Craft
- Houston Association of Residential Care Homes (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mary Jane Cunningham, currently with the Houston Advanced Research Center (Houston, TX) and formerly from the Molecular Mining Corporation (Kingston; Ontario, Canada), has used genomic tools to probe the effects chemicals have on gene expression in both male and female rats.
It's a semi-arid region and the availability of water has always been a constraint on development," says economist Mitchell Mathis, a senior researcher at the Houston Advanced Research Center in Woodlands, Texas, who directed an international study on the lower Rio Grande basin.
The Houston Advanced Research Center will unveil an interactive multimedia web application in September demonstrating the latest advances in environmentally friendly drilling technologies.
Texas) -- Houston Advanced Research Center (Texas) -- Ice House Museum and Cultural Center, Inc.
Mary Jane Cunningham is the associate director of Life Sciences & Health at the Houston Advanced Research Center (HARC) in The Woodlands, Texas.
The Houston Advanced Research Center (HARC) recently announced that a group of 14 corporations, regulatory agencies and universities has agreed to work together in support of a HARC program designed to "evaluate the performance of stationary fuel cell [(FC)] systems.
PASADENA, Texas -- The Houston Advanced Research Center (HARC), in partnership with the Pasadena Independent School District (PISD) and Ignite Solar, LLC, today announced that construction is complete for the installation of three solar installations totaling approximately 145 kilowatts (kW) of energy at Sam Rayburn and South Houston High Schools.