The AFL-CIO Housing Investment Trust has been a consistent leader in investing in cooperative housing, which we consider the best model for affordable housing for working families," Mr.
What does HWF stand for?
HWF stands for Housing for Working Families (New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HWF
We have 28 other meanings of HWF in our Acronym Attic
- Hardcore Wrestling Federation
- Hawaii Wildlife Fund (Paia, HI)
- Hawaiian Way Fund (Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement; Honolulu, HI)
- Heavy Water Factory (band)
- Herald Worldwide Fund
- Highland Wolf Fund
- Himalayan Wildlife Foundation
- Historic Waco Foundation (Waco, TX; est. 1967)
- Höhere Wirtschaftsfachschule (German school for economics)
- Hot White Female
- Howling Woolf Films (UK)
- High Water Full and Change (Interval between High Tide and time of Moon's Meridian Passage at Full and New Moons)
- Health Welfare and Food Bureau (Hong Kong)
- Honest Weight Food Co-Op (Albany, NY)
- Hybrid Wireless Fiber Coax
- Hard Wood Fire Door
- High-Work-Function Electrode
- Highway Fuel Economy Test
- Harrington West Financial Group
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
Samples in periodicals archive:
What is necessary is a community commitment to allow and provide for obtainable housing for working families.
6 million Americans who don't have it, ensure enough affordable housing for working families, provide Social Security for the elderly or a social safety net for children.
He has expressed concerns for the problems of housing for working families, although his official positions have not really been flushed out yet.
New York's Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) says that the buildings intended to replace the gardens would be "affordable housing for working families, low-income senior citizens, and moderate-income families looking to buy their first homes .
For 2010, in the metropolitan Headquarters Region, the Foundation is specifically seeking grant applications in the Affordable Housing and Shelter Focus, to provide affordable housing for working families, enable homeless families to achieve permanent, stable housing, or effectively keep families in their homes and prevent them from becoming homeless.
Bank of America is pleased to further Habitat's efforts in our community and to provide affordable housing for working families like the Gibsons, Matthews and Medellins," said Carolyn Balzar, Amarillo president, Bank of America.
Franklin Avenue Apartments, a model that combines affordable housing for working families with supportive housing for formerly homeless adults with psychiatric disabilities opened last week in the Bronx.