We had recently moved the union housing and urban poverty alleviation department seeking a transaction adviser and a financer for the project Around Rs 100 crore would be spent on the proposed hospital, which will act as a referral hospital for the existing BMC-run hospitals and dispensaries country :India 2013 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.
What does HUPA stand for?
HUPA stands for Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HUPA
- Hosei University Press (Hosei University; Tokyo, Japan)
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Hot Uniaxial Pressing
- Howard University Press (Washington, DC)
- Hrvatska Udruga Poslodavaca (Croatian: Croatian Employers' Association)
- Hungarian Unix Portal
- Harvard University Police Association (est. 1952; Cambridge, MA)
- Harvard University Program on AIDS (Cambridge, MA)
- Hemoglobin Utilization Protein A
- High Uintas Primitive Area (Utah)
- Health Underwriters Political Action Committee (National Association of Health Underwriters)
- Hobson Union Programming Board (Bemidji State University; Minnesota)
- Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Leukocyte
- Harvard University Police Department
- Hospital Universitário Pedro Ernesto (UERJ; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Hospital Universitario Professor Edgard Santos (Portuguese: Professor Edgard Santos University Hospital)
- Human Power Institute
- Harvard Urban Planning Organization (Harvard Graduate School of Design; Boston, MA)
- Human Proteome Organisation
- Handbook of University Policies and Procedures
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similar scenes were seen at the houses of Ajay Maken, the newly sworn- in minister for housing and urban poverty alleviation, and Shashi Tharoor, the new MoS for human resource development.
New Minister for Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation Ajay Maken said: "This ministry also will have to play a very important role because with rapid urbanisation in the country this key ministry related to urban housing and urban poverty alleviation is something which has grabbed the attention of the 12th plan document as well and the Prime Minister also repeatedly and the Congress president also repeatedly have been saying about the urban poor.
The Minister for Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation (HUPA) Kumari Selja has said that the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Bill, 2012 is with Ministry of Law and Justice for vetting and after getting the same, the Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation will move the Bill to Cabinet.
The Ministry of Rural Development would conduct the census in association with the Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation (HUPA) and the Registrar General of India (RGI).
The Minister for Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation (HUPA) Kumari Selja has said that the Government of India had circulated a comprehensively revised National Policy on Urban Street Vendors 2009.
The High Powered Expert Committee on Urban Infrastructure submitted its report to Urban Development Minister Kamal Nath and the Minister of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation Kumari Selja earlier today.
The Minister for Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation Kumari Selja has said that as reported by CGEWHO wherever defects are observed or have been pointed out by the beneficiaries, the same are being attended to and rectified before handing over the possession to the beneficiaries.