Members of Flintshire's housing scrutiny committee will discuss the scheme at a meeting tomorrow.
What does HSC stand for?
HSC stands for Housing Scrutiny Committee (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HSC
We have 501 other meanings of HSC in our Acronym Attic
- Honda Sports Concept
- Hope Scholarship Credit
- Horizontal Split-Case (centrifugal pump)
- Hornsby Shire Council (Australia)
- Hospital for Sick Children (Toronto, Canada)
- Hospitality Sign Company (now hotelsigns.com)
- Host Software Component
- Hot Spring County (Arkansas)
- Hot Swap Controller
- House Science Committee (US Congress)
- Housing Service Center (U.S. Navy)
- Hughes Space and Communications Company (Los Angeles, California)
- Hughes Systique Corporation (Rockville, MD)
- Human Services Coalition of Dade County
- Human Services Committee
- Human Services Council (various locations)
- Human Systems Center (US Air Force)
- Humane Society of Canada
- Hungarian Society of Cinematographers
- Huntington Society of Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
Housing scrutiny committee chairman Coun Roger Harmer, who was also monitoring the improvement plan, added: "Major concerns remain.
Byline: NEIL ELKES Executives from housing repair contractor Morrison suffered a humiliating appearance at this week's housing scrutiny committee.
Byline: Steve Radford THANKS to the hundred or so residents of Norris Green who attended the housing scrutiny committee on August 17 at St George's hall.
Members of the council's housing scrutiny committee will meet this week to discuss the new statistics.
Councillor Ken Wood (Cons, Longbridge) who is vice-chairman of the city's Housing Scrutiny Committee said: "We simply do not have the stock of four of five bedroom council homes that we need.
RECENTLY, I attended the Housing Scrutiny Committee of the Vale of Glamorgan council and was shocked to hear that if council tenants vote No in the Stock Transfer ballot, the council has a retention plan.
Housing Scrutiny Committee members have asked the firm, in which Birmingham City Council is a minority stakeholder, for details of staff turnover, staff sickness rates and the technology involved.