4 million loan from DHCD's Housing Production Trust Fund.
What does HPTF stand for?
HPTF stands for Housing Production Trust Fund (public housing program; Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPTF
We have 5 other meanings of HPTF in our Acronym Attic
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- High Point, Thomasville, and Denton Railroad Company
- Himachal Pradesh Tourism Department (India)
- High Performance Time to Digital Converter (aka High Precision Time to Digital Converter; physics)
- Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (India)
- Health Professions Training and Development Grant (South Africa)
- Hautes-Pyrénées Tourisme Environnement (French tourism structure)
- High Precision Tracking Experiment
- High-Performance Turbine Engine
- HIF-1 Alpha Proteasome Targeting Factor
- Human Patellar Tendon Fibroblasts
- High Performance Tangential Flow Filtration
- Homeopathic Physicians Teaching Group
- Homeopathic Professionals Teaching Group (West Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)
- History of Political Thought (est. 1980; quarterly academic journal)
- Hyde Park Transitional Housing Project (Illinois)
- Hamburg Port Training Institute GmbH (Germany)
- High Performance Technologies, Inc.
- Human Performance Training Institute (Englewood, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bond security is derived from a 15% pro rata share of the district's real property transfer and deed recordation taxes dedicated to the Housing Production Trust Fund (HPTF).
4 million loan from the District of Columbia Department of Housing and Community Development's Housing Production Trust Fund, and funding to Jubilee Housing from other sources.
The bonds are secured by a 15% pro rata share of the district's real property transfer and deed recordation taxes dedicated to the Housing Production Trust Fund.