The Housing Opportunities Made Equal (HOME) Act would amend the Fair Housing Act to prohibit housing discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or source of income.
What does HOME stand for?
HOME stands for Housing Opportunities Made Equal (Richmond, VA, USA)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of HOME
We have 44 other meanings of HOME in our Acronym Attic
- Higher-Order-Mode Dispersion Compensation
- Hands of Mercy Everywhere, Inc.
- Harness Oakland Mills Energy (anti-crime community group in Maryland)
- History Of Middle-Earth
- Home Investment Partnerships Program
- Home Observation of Measurement of the Environment
- Homeowner Obligation Made Explicit
- Homeowners Options for Massachusetts Elders
- Homestead National Monument of America (US National Park Service)
- Homeworkers Organized for More Employment
- Same, Steady (Prefix)
- Power-Line Networking standard/alliance
- HomePNA Alliance (formerly Home Phoneline Networking Association)
- HAART (Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy) Observational Medical Evaluation and Research (Canada)
- Homing Marine Environmental Recorder
- Hybrid Optimization Model for Electric Renewables (National Renewable Energy Laboratory)
- Home Radio Frequency (wireless technology)
- Hall of Minerals, Earth and Space (Yale; New Haven, CT)
- Housing Mobility and Exchange Services (UK)
- Housing Operations Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
and Housing Opportunities Made Equal in Richmond, Va.
Chamberlin, president and chief executive officer, Housing Opportunities Made Equal, Richmond, Virginia Earl Jarolimek, vice president/corporate compliance officer, Community First Bankshares, Fargo, North Dakota J.
Joining NFHA as plaintiffs in the suit against Prudential are four local fair housing agencies: Housing Opportunities Made Equal of Richmond, VA, Fair Housing Council of Suburban Philadelphia, Toledo Fair Housing Center, and Metropolitan Milwaukee Fair Housing Council.
The ruling in favor of Housing Opportunities Made Equal Inc.
Elliott, Lake Forest, Illinois Karla Irvine, Executive Director, Housing Opportunities Made Equal of Greater Cincinnati, Inc.
and director of community education and development for Housing Opportunities Made Equal.