According to the Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA), existing sites in Birmingham have the capacity to accommodate up to 40,000 new homes, which based on Birmingham City Council's projections would leave a shortfall of between 40,000 and 60,000 houses.
What does HLA stand for?
HLA stands for Housing Land Availability (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HLA
We have 161 other meanings of HLA in our Acronym Attic
- Hillcrest Lutheran Academy (Fergus Falls, MN)
- Histocompatibility Leukocyte Antigen
- Historical Labor Application
- Hjørring - Løkken - Aabybro (Private Railway Jylland, Denmark)
- Home Loan Account (mortgages)
- Home Loan Applicant (credit)
- Home Location Agent
- Hong Leong Asia (China)
- Honorary Legal Adviser (Citizens Advice Bureau; UK)
- Horizontal Line Array
- Human Leukocyte Antigen
- Hydraulic Lash Adjuster (automotive valve train component)
- Hydraulic Launch Assist
- Hyperbaric Lighting Assemblies
- HLADC Histocompatibility Type
- Major Histocompatibility Complex, Class II, DQ
- Major Histocompatibility Complex, Class II, DR Alpha
- Hearing Loss Association of Florida
- Health Legislation Amendment Act (Australia)
- Hearing Loss Association of America (formerly Self Help for Hard of Hearing People; Bethesda, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To see the strategic housing land availability assessment and make comments, go to www.
Now the land has appeared as one of the potential housing sites listed in a Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA), as part of Forest Heath District Council's local plan for the future.
2 years of land remaining, according to the latest Cardiff joint housing land availability study, produced by the Welsh Government.
But the two groups yesterday refused to sign off the Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA).
It outlines housing land availability on a county-by-county basis.
The Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA) suggests that there is potential capacity for 40,000 homes on existing sites.
The site is among a large number which has been identified on a council document - the Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA) - as potentially being suitable for housing in the future.