Pension dollars fund urgent repairs, reduce operating costs at labor-sponsored cooperative NEW YORK, March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The AFL-CIO Housing Investment Trust (HIT) today announced that it is providing $89 million of pension capital to repair damage from Hurricane Sandy at Amalgamated Warbasse Houses, one of New York's largest union-sponsored housing cooperatives located in Brooklyn's Brighton-Coney Island community.
What does HIT stand for?
HIT stands for Housing Investment Trust (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HIT
We have 241 other meanings of HIT in our Acronym Attic
- Hobbes' Internet Timeline
- Hokkaido Institute of Technology (Hokkaido, Japan)
- Home Improvement Time (industry-sponsored public information program)
- Home Income Team
- Home Infusion Therapy (medical/healthcare)
- Home Interactive Technologies (trade show)
- Horizontal Integration Team
- Hospitality Industry Training (various locations)
- Host Integration Tool (software)
- Hughes Improved Terminal
- Human Intelligence Task
- Human Interface Technology
- HVAA (High Value Airborne Assets) Intercept Tool (US Air Force)
- Hyundae Information Technology Inc.
- Tubular Metal Halide-Single Ended (lighting)
- Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia Type 2
- Hypervelocity Impact Test Facility
- Helicity Injected Torus-Steady Inductive
- Hawaii Interpreters and Translators Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
AFL-CIO Housing Investment Trust (HIT) chairman John J.
A Welsh housing investment trust project developed by Community Housing Cymru with WAG support should soon be piloted.
The first Housing Investment Trust will have two types of shares listed on the Stock Exchange.
The loans will be bought by Freddie Mac and packaged into mortgage-backed securities, which the AFL-CIO Housing Investment Trust will buy.
This chapter examines the success of recent government attempts to attract financial institutions back into the private lettings industry, such as the introduction of Housing Investment Trusts.
Kellogg Foundation, AFL-CIO Housing Investment Trust, American Association for Homecare, ADS Ventures, and Maynard Institute.
The Housing Investment Trust of AFL-CIO has made a $134 million investment to preserve affordable housing in New York.