In the Housing Choice Voucher Homeownership Program, families typically are earning at least 40 percent of area median income and paying 30 percent of their monthly gross income toward homeownership expenses.
What does HCVHP stand for?
HCVHP stands for Housing Choice Voucher Homeownership Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Historic Commercial Vehicle Club, Inc. (Australia)
- High-pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition (Silicon microchip manufacturing)
- HVAC Coolant Valve Drive
- Hypertensive Cardiovascular Disease
- Human Cardiac Valve Endothelium
- High Conservation Value Forest
- Hot Cell Verification Facility
- Highland City Volunteer Fire Department
- High Capacity Voice Gateway
- Home Central Venous Hyperalimentation
- Henley Centre for Value Improvement (UK)
- Hepatitis C Virus Infection
- High Clouds Visible
- Health Care Value Management
- Hillsborough County Veterinary Medical Society (Tampa, FL)
- Housing Choice Voucher Program
- Hierarchical Classified Vector Quantization
- Hackney Council for Voluntary Service (UK)
- Historic Commercial Vehicle Society (UK)
- Human Coronavirus Sensitivity