Housing Authority of the County of Santa Clara Confirms $21 Million Cut in Section 8 Funding Will Bring Hardship to County's Poorest Families SAN JOSE, Calif.
What does HACSC stand for?
HACSC stands for Housing Authority of the County of Santa Clara (San Jose, CA; est. 1967)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HACSC
We have 2 other meanings of HACSC in our Acronym Attic
- Health and Community Services (industry reference group; Australia)
- Helicopter Armored Crashworthy Seat
- High Assurance Computing System
- Historical and Critical Studies (various universities)
- Hot Aisle Containment System (data center cooling methodology)
- Humanities and Cultural Studies
- Housing Authority and Community Services Agency
- Housing Authority County of San Bernardino
- Housing Authority of the City of San Buenaventura (California)
- Housing Authority of the City of Santa Barbara (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Houston Area Computational Science Consortium (Houston, TX)
- Houston Area Contractors Safety Council (Texas)
- Habitat Cohérent et Solutions Energétiques (French sustainable architecture firm)
- Housing Authority of the County of Salt Lake (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Houston Area Collegiate Soccer League (Houston, TX)
- Highland Area Christian Service Ministry (Highland, IL)
- Housing Authority of the County of San Mateo (California)
- Haitian American Cultural and Social Organization
- Holladay Automated Contrast Sensitivity System (M&S Technologies, Inc.; Park Ridge, IL)
- Health and Community Services Union (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Housing Authority of the County of Santa Clara (HACSC) will hold a grand re-opening of the Cypress Gardens senior citizen housing facility in San Jose, California, showcasing the agency's successful program of upgrading and revitalizing traditional Public Housing through creative public-private partnerships.