7 million in Low-Income Housing Tax Credit equity for construction costs, with additional investment provided by the Community Redevelopment Agency, City of Los Angeles, Downtown Mental Health Center, Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles, Housing Authority of the County of Los Angeles, Los Angeles Housing Department and Union Bank.
What does HACoLA stand for?
HACoLA stands for Housing Authority of the County of Los Angeles
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Housing Authority of the Cherokee Nation (Tahlequah, OK)
- Hawaii Association of Certified Nurses Aides (Honolulu)
- Hearing Aid Compatibility Negotiated Rulemaking Committee (TIA)
- Healthy Active Central Oregon
- Hertfordshire Association of Cultural Officers (UK)
- High Altitude Cerebral Oedema (altitude-related altered consciousness)
- Human Action Community Organization (Harvey, IL)
- Human Adaptation and Countermeasures Office (NASA)
- Heart of America Corvair Owners Association (Missouri)
- Housing Authority of the City of Loveland (Colorado)
- Hacker against child pornography
- Hazard Analysis Critical Point
- Housing Authority of the City of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Housing Authority of the City of Pueblo (Pueblo, CO)
- HTTP AICC CMI Protocol
- Hydrotherapy Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (UK)
- Houston Area Coalition for Police Accountability (Houston, TX)
- Honda Atlas Cars Pakistan Ltd.
- Hypermedia Assistant for Cancer Pain Management
- Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration