He serves as a board member for the Housing Authority of the City of South Bend, the Studebaker National Museum and the Indiana Historical Society.
What does HASB stand for?
HASB stands for Housing Authority of the City of South Bend (Indiana)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HASB
We have 3 other meanings of HASB in our Acronym Attic
- HIV/AIDS Support and Advocacy Programme (Agency for Co-Operation and Research in Development; Kampala, Uganda)
- Houston Area Substance Abuse Program (now North American Substance Abuse Program; Houston, TX)
- Human Achaete Scute Associated Protein
- High Angle Search And Rescue
- Health and Safety at Work (UK)
- Health And Safety At Work Act
- Harrat Ash-Shaam Basaltic (geoscience)
- Having a Solar Blast (video; US NASA)
- Head and Shoulders Base (stock chart formation)
- Housing Anti-Social Behaviour (UK panel)
- Huntsville Association of Small Businesses in Advanced Technology (Huntsville, AL)
- Hassenfeld Bros. (toy company)
- Head and Spinal Cord
- Health and Social Care (UK)
- Hebrew Academy for Special Children
- Hierarchical Administrative Subdivision Codes (international post codes)
- High Adaptability Surface Combatant (Ship)
- High Availability Service Contract (Dialogic)
- Historical Automobile Society of Canada
- Hit Avoidance System Controller
Samples in periodicals archive:
He serves as a board member of the Housing Authority of the City of South Bend, the Studebaker National Museum and the Indiana Historical Society.