The Housing Authority of the City of Atlanta, GA -- $150,000 to develop a 4.
What does HACA stand for?
HACA stands for Housing Authority of the City of Atlanta (Georgia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HACA
We have 20 other meanings of HACA in our Acronym Attic
- Historical Armed Combat Association (now known as ARMA)
- Hmong American Community Association
- Holocaust Assets Commission Act of 1998
- Homebuilders Association of Central Arizona
- Homestead and Agricultural Credit
- Homestead and Agricultural Credit Aid (Minnesota)
- Hoosick Area Church Association (New York)
- Housing and Community Affairs (Texas)
- Housing Authority of the City of Annapolis (Maryland)
- Housing Authority of the City of Asheville (North Carolina)
- Housing Authority of the City of Austin (Texas)
- Housing Authority of the County of Alameda (California)
- Houston Air Cargo Association (Texas)
- Houston Area Carriage Association
- Houston Area Council of ABWA
- human anti-chimeric antibodies
- Human Anti-Chimeric Antibody (medicine)
- Humanitarian Aid Corridor Act of 1996
- Humboldt Academy for Career Advancement
- Hungarian American Cultural Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Located near such Atlanta landmarks at Georgia Institute of Technology, Coco-Cola national headquarters, and The Varsity drive-in, the 1,081 units in the two contiguous properties were seriously deteriorated when the Housing Authority of the City of Atlanta received a $42 million Urban Revitalization Demonstration (HOPE VI) grant from HUD in 1993.
Mike Hardy, President of SCYF, announced today completion of the most recent phase of SCYF's $2 million Multi-Site Remote Video Alarm Surveillance System contract with the Housing Authority of the City of Atlanta, Georgia.