Over the life of the 10-year contract, the Housing Authority of the City of Annapolis (HACA) will realize a utility rate savings of 30 percent.
What does HACA stand for?
HACA stands for Housing Authority of the City of Annapolis (Maryland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HACA
We have 20 other meanings of HACA in our Acronym Attic
- Highbury Area Community Association
- Highway Advertising Control Act of 1971
- Historical Armed Combat Association (now known as ARMA)
- Hmong American Community Association
- Holocaust Assets Commission Act of 1998
- Homebuilders Association of Central Arizona
- Homestead and Agricultural Credit
- Homestead and Agricultural Credit Aid (Minnesota)
- Hoosick Area Church Association (New York)
- Housing and Community Affairs (Texas)
- Housing Authority of the City of Asheville (North Carolina)
- Housing Authority of the City of Atlanta (Georgia)
- Housing Authority of the City of Austin (Texas)
- Housing Authority of the County of Alameda (California)
- Houston Air Cargo Association (Texas)
- Houston Area Carriage Association
- Houston Area Council of ABWA
- human anti-chimeric antibodies
- Human Anti-Chimeric Antibody (medicine)
- Humanitarian Aid Corridor Act of 1996
Samples in periodicals archive:
In reviewing day-to-day contributions USi makes to the community, its work on digital divide issues with the Housing Authority of the City of Annapolis, and its involvement in community events such as First Night, it was evident that USi is committed to bettering the lives of residents living in Annapolis and around the Greater Washington region.
USinternetworking, (Nasdaq:USIX), the leading Application Service Provider (ASP), was awarded a special commendation from Senator Barbara Mikulski (MD-D) for its initiative to provide computer equipment and training to the residents of the Housing Authority of the City of Annapolis (HACA).