Also on the agenda will be the housing anti-social behaviour policy and representatives from the police, probation, fire and rescue, Neighbourhood Watch and Nuneaton and Bedworth Leisure Trust have been invited to attend.
What does HASB stand for?
HASB stands for Housing Anti-Social Behaviour (UK panel)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HASB
We have 3 other meanings of HASB in our Acronym Attic
- Harvard African Students Alumni Network
- HIV/AIDS Support and Advocacy Programme (Agency for Co-Operation and Research in Development; Kampala, Uganda)
- Houston Area Substance Abuse Program (now North American Substance Abuse Program; Houston, TX)
- Human Achaete Scute Associated Protein
- High Angle Search And Rescue
- Health and Safety at Work (UK)
- Health And Safety At Work Act
- Harrat Ash-Shaam Basaltic (geoscience)
- Having a Solar Blast (video; US NASA)
- Head and Shoulders Base (stock chart formation)
- Housing Authority of the City of South Bend (Indiana)
- Huntsville Association of Small Businesses in Advanced Technology (Huntsville, AL)
- Hassenfeld Bros. (toy company)
- Head and Spinal Cord
- Health and Social Care (UK)
- Hebrew Academy for Special Children
- Hierarchical Administrative Subdivision Codes (international post codes)
- High Adaptability Surface Combatant (Ship)
- High Availability Service Contract (Dialogic)
- Historical Automobile Society of Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
There will also be a new housing anti-social behaviour action squad to work with property owners on the ground and new guidance for social landlords to provide them with a detailed understanding of how best to use their powers.
Joe Mullis, One Vision Housing anti-social behaviour manager, said: "The launch of this new initiative demonstrates clearly that we will not accept anti-social behaviour within our estates in Sefton and that we will do everything in our power to identify and dissuade offenders.
Once the move is completed the building will be the new base for the Relocation and Resettlement Team, the Asylum Seekers Unit, the Property and Contract Services Section, Housing Anti-Social Behaviour and Enforcement Team and the Community Care Alarm Service.