The annual Household Hazardous Waste Day will be from 9 a.
What does HHWD stand for?
HHWD stands for Household Hazardous Waste Day (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HHWD
- Haarlemse Honkbal Week (Netherlands)
- Hamilton High West
- Heating Hot Water
- High High Water (same as HW springs)
- Household Hazardous Waste (recycling and resource conservation)
- HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) Help Workshop (Microsoft)
- Household Hazardous Waste Collection Center
- Hey Hey What Can I Do? (Led Zeppelin song)
- Household Hazardous Waste Collection Program
- Honey House Web Designs
- Household Hazardous Waste Element (California, US)
- Helen Hay Whitney Foundation
- Higher High Water Interval
- Higher High Water, Large Tide (water elevation level)
- High High Water Mark (Oracle Corporation)
- Hetch Hetchy Water and Power (California)
- Household Hazardous Waste Project
- Heat Health Warning System
- Heating Hot Water Supply (plumbing)
- Hamilton Halton Watershed Stewardship Program (Ancaster, ON, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participate in or start a Household Hazardous Waste Day.
The drug take-back day is similar to household hazardous waste days, when residents can get rid of toxic items for free.
Among the things Bay Colony promised at town meeting was restricting the estimated 200 trucks per day to certain routes, leveling, loaming and seeding of another piece of property for use as a new recreation field and the construction of a new Department of Public Works facility, a household hazardous waste day and household appliance drop-offs for West Boylston residents, shared profits and a one-time, $1.