The California PaintCare program is intended to significantly increase post-consumer architectural paint collection sites and recycling opportunities for residents, small businesses, and other generators of post-consumer architectural paint, while providing substantial cost savings to municipal household hazardous waste collection programs.
What does HHWCP stand for?
HHWCP stands for Household Hazardous Waste Collection Program
This definition appears very rarely
- Hertog Hendrik van Lotharingen
- Hip Hop Virtual Machine
- Haarlemse Honkbal Week (Netherlands)
- Hamilton High West
- Heating Hot Water
- High High Water (same as HW springs)
- Household Hazardous Waste (recycling and resource conservation)
- HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) Help Workshop (Microsoft)
- Household Hazardous Waste Collection Center
- Hey Hey What Can I Do? (Led Zeppelin song)
- Honey House Web Designs
- Household Hazardous Waste Day (various locations)
- Household Hazardous Waste Element (California, US)
- Helen Hay Whitney Foundation
- Higher High Water Interval
- Higher High Water, Large Tide (water elevation level)
- High High Water Mark (Oracle Corporation)
- Hetch Hetchy Water and Power (California)
- Household Hazardous Waste Project
- Heat Health Warning System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The household hazardous waste collection program receives more latex paint than anything else - more than 500,000 pounds last year.
Leftover paint is the largest volume material collected by most household hazardous waste collection programs and represents a high cost for local governments.
Household Hazardous Waste Collection Programs EPA defines HHW as any solid waste discarded from households or similar sources that contain listed hazardous wastes or exhibit characteristics of hazardous waste as set forth in RCRA.
The company is also a recognized leader in providing community household hazardous waste collection programs.
If the product isn't usable, or if you can't give it away, take it to your community's household hazardous waste collection program.
Byline: Daily News VENTURA - The state has awarded Ventura County $203,000 for household hazardous waste collection programs, according to state Sen.
SGS awarded USL of Florida the contract for it's overall knowledge and experience as a primary provider of chemical waste disposal services for colleges, universities, household hazardous waste collection programs and various other industries throughout the southeastern United States.