In terms of collection, Lane County residents can make appointments to take their labeled, nonleaking paint cans that are five gallons or less in volume to the Household Hazardous Waste Collection Center on East 17th Avenue in Eugene.
What does HHWCC stand for?
HHWCC stands for Household Hazardous Waste Collection Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Hearing Handicapped/Visually Impaired
- Human Hookworm Vaccine Initiative (Sabin Vaccine Institute, Washington DC)
- Hertog Hendrik van Lotharingen
- Hip Hop Virtual Machine
- Haarlemse Honkbal Week (Netherlands)
- Hamilton High West
- Heating Hot Water
- High High Water (same as HW springs)
- Household Hazardous Waste (recycling and resource conservation)
- HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) Help Workshop (Microsoft)
- Hey Hey What Can I Do? (Led Zeppelin song)
- Household Hazardous Waste Collection Program
- Honey House Web Designs
- Household Hazardous Waste Day (various locations)
- Household Hazardous Waste Element (California, US)
- Helen Hay Whitney Foundation
- Higher High Water Interval
- Higher High Water, Large Tide (water elevation level)
- High High Water Mark (Oracle Corporation)
- Hetch Hetchy Water and Power (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Michael Kane WEST BOYLSTON - Taking it slowly could be the best the town will get out of the Department of Conservation and Recreation (DCR) regarding a proposed recycling and household hazardous waste collection center on Raymond Huntington Highway.
Rather, these discarded goods should now go to household hazardous waste collection centers or willing retailers.
Byline: Jim Skeen Staff Writer PALMDALE - Palmdale received five awards for public works projects, including two for the new electronic waste and household hazardous waste collection center and one for the city's new amphitheater.
Welsh HOLDEN - Holden selectmen last night responded to the West Boylston Board of Selectmen's recent pledge to prevent Wachusett Earthday - a recycling and household hazardous waste collection center to be used and partially financed by Holden, Rutland, Princeton, Paxton and Sterling from being developed in West Boylston.
7, 8, 9 and 21 at Lane County's Household Hazardous Waste Collection Center in Glenwood.
Byline: Jim Skeen Staff Writer PALMDALE - The Antelope Valley's new electronic and household hazardous waste collection center drew a crowd on its opening day, attracting more than 700 vehicles.
Welsh WEST BOYLSTON - Selectmen agreed last night to do whatever they could, including taking legal action against the state, to prevent a recycling and household hazardous waste collection center from being developed in town.