According to Rick Pindur, Director of Global Equipment Engineering at Scholle Packaging, "Referencing the House of Quality as design parameters throughout the design work kept us on track to ensure the new filler design fully meets customer expectations.
What does HOQ stand for?
HOQ stands for House of Quality (Quality Function Deployment)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HOQ
We have 2 other meanings of HOQ in our Acronym Attic
- Hamster Ova Penetration Test
- Higher-Order Path Termination (telecommunications)
- High Order Path Terminating Equipment
- Hospital Hotel (various locations)
- High Optical Power Test Facility (Gingin, Australia)
- Home Owner Property Tax Relief (California)
- House of Plastics Unlimited
- Helpers of People with AIDS (Washington)
- Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS
- House of Pain Wrestling Federation (Hagerstown, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over 60 who worked at Walkers Ltd, The House of Quality, over 20 years ago met at The Salutation Inn on Tynemouth's Front Street, to reminisce.
One of the fundamental matrices in QFD is the House of Quality (HoQ).