The corporate symbol, a stylised lion, dates back to 1694; however the Birks house of jewellery was founded by Henry Birks on March 1, 1879, with the opening of its St.
What does HOJ stand for?
HOJ stands for House of Jewellery (est. 1977; Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HOJ
We have 1 other meaning of HOJ in our Acronym Attic
- Heart of Illinois Sierra Club (Peoria, IL)
- Home-Oriented Informatics and Telematics (conference)
- Heart of Illinois United Way (est. 1921; Peoria, IL)
- House of Infinite Zen (UK rock music group)
- Hall of Justice (various locations)
- Hammer of Justice (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Hand of Justice (gaming)
- Harvard Orthopaedic Journal (Massachusetts General Hospital; Boston, MA)
- Heroines of Jericho
- Home-On-Jam Engine Modulation
- Howard Johnson's (Hotel Chain)
- Hærens Operative Komando (DK)
- Hamilton Osborne King (real estate; Europe)
- Head Office Karachi (Banking Services Corporation; Pakistan)
- Hellmuth, Obata + Kassabaum, Inc.
- Henie-Onstad Kunstsenter (Norwegian: Henie-Onstad Art Center)
- House of Keys
- House of Krazees (band)