Sonic The Hedgehog (C) 1991, 2003 SEGA/SonicTeam About House of Brussels Chocolates, Inc.
What does HOBC stand for?
HOBC stands for House of Brussels Chocolates, Inc. (est. 1983; Houston, TX)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HOBC
We have 4 other meanings of HOBC in our Acronym Attic
- High Off-Boresight Angle
- History of the Book in Australia (University of Queensland Press; Brisbane, Australia)
- HSBC (Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation) Online Banking Account (electronic banking)
- Hostage Barricade Database System
- Hoffberg, Oberfest, Burger and Berger (New York, NY)
- Homeowners for Better Building
- Hands-On Boat-Based Education and Science, Inc. (Salem, MA; est. 1999)
- Harris Orthopaedic Biomechanics and Biomaterials Laboratory (Boston, MA)
- High Octane Blending Component
- High Output Ballast Cleaner (railway)
- House of Blues Concerts Canada (concert promoter)
- House of Bishops and Deputies
- Horseshoe Bend National Military Park (US National Park Service)
- House of Business Engineering (Architecture of Integrated Information Systems)
- Higher-Order Boundary Element Method (ocean engineering)
- Health Occupations Basic Entrance Test
- Hall of Belated Fame (gamin
- High-Order Basis Function
- Honorable Order of the Blue Goose International (Virginia)
- Hydro-Optics, Biology Instrumentation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Management looks forward to building on these reported results in the months and years ahead," said Evan Baergen, President and CFO of House of Brussels Chocolates, Inc.