Boehner's first chief of staff from 1991 to 2001, as well as executive director of the House Republican Conference during Boehner's tenure as chairman from 1995 until 1999.
What does HRC stand for?
HRC stands for House Republican Conference (US House of Representatives)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HRC
We have 310 other meanings of HRC in our Acronym Attic
- Homeschool Resource Center (various locations)
- Honda Racing Corporation
- Honduran Red Cross
- Hope River Corporation (Redmond, WA)
- Horde Rock Cafe (gaming guild)
- Horticultural Research Centre (various locations)
- Hose Reel Cabinet
- Hot Rod Circuit (band)
- Hot Rolled Coil
- Hotel, Restaurant, Culinary (various schools)
- Housing and Redevelopment Commission (various locations)
- Houston READ Commission (Houston Center for Literacy; Houston, TX)
- Hubbell, Roth, & Clark (consulting company)
- Hudson River Canyon
- Human Relations Commission
- Human Resource Consultant (various organizations)
- Human Resources Center (various locations)
- Human Resources Command
- Human Resources Committee
- Human Resources Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boehner noted that as he's tried to work with the president, keeping the trust of the House Republican Conference has been just as challenging.
who was term-limited by House Republican Conference rules.
The PAC run by House Minority Whip Eric Cantor of Virginia received $2,500 and the PAC of House Republican Conference Chairman Mike Pence received $1,000.
But GOP leaders found a way to oppose these ideas: As long as Obama supports allowing Bush-era tax cuts on the wealthy to expire, said House Republican Conference Secretary John Carter, the president's proposals are "like a carjacker offering taxi fare before he rides off in your car.
He served on the House Rules Committee and was chair of the House Republican Conference.
Senator Gregg's $3,000-per-household number comes from a widely distributed March 24 House Republican Conference press release, using calculations based upon an MIT study on cap-and-trade economics.
Republicans in the House and Senate, with some degree of cooperation and collaboration, are going to challenge the assumptions and content in President Obama's budget and offer alternatives," said House Republican Conference Chairman Mike Pence (Ind.