LONDON, June 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rightmove's June House Price Index finds that average asking prices increased by 1.
What does HPI stand for?
HPI stands for House Price Index (OFHEO)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPI
We have 209 other meanings of HPI in our Acronym Attic
- Hiroshima Peace Institute (Japan)
- History of Present Illness
- Hobby Products International
- Hogan Personality Inventory
- Holcim Philippines, Inc. (cement manufacturer)
- Holes per Inch (embroidery)
- Home and Property Inspectors (various locations)
- Horizontal Production Integration
- Horn Plastics, Inc.
- Host Port Interface
- Housing Partnership, Inc. (various locations)
- Howey Politics Indiana (blog)
- Huaneng Power International (China)
- Human Performance Improvement
- Human Performance Institute
- Human Performance International (Canada)
- Hydrocarbon Process(ing) Industry
- Hydrographic Project Instructions
- Harvey Park Improvement Association (Denver, CO)
- Hawaii Property Insurance Association (high-risk home insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to a House Price Index (HPI) released by LSL Property Services/Acadametrics, the cost of homes in Wales rose a modest 0.
Average house prices in the south are now more than double those in the north following a widening of the regional divide, according to a survey of homes for sale in England and Wales House Price Index shows.
Summary: There are calls for an official house price index to be launched measuring changes to property values across the whole of the UK.
Summary: The House Price Index (HPI) has posted a 2.
Summary: Rabat - The House Price Index (HPI) has posted a 2.
A recently released house price index report from Colliers International also showed that the increase in overall house price index was close to one per cent between 2009's third and fourth quarter.
home prices posted record declines in the fourth quarter of 2008, according to the Federal Housing Finance Agency's House Price Index (HPI).