Recent figures from the House Builders Federation showed a year on year increase in the last quarter of 2012.
What does HBF stand for?
HBF stands for House Builders Federation (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBF
We have 64 other meanings of HBF in our Acronym Attic
- Harlem Book Fair
- Harsh But Fair
- Hauptbahnhof (German: Central/Main Station)
- Heinrich Böll Foundation
- Helsinki Beer Festival
- Hickory Business Furniture (Hickory, NC)
- Homogeneous Bent Function
- Horizontal Belt Filter
- Horn Book Fanfare (book award)
- Hoso Bunka Foundation (Japan)
- Hull Business Forum (UK)
- Human Body Field (body control system)
- Humanitarian Brotherhood Foundation (Sri Lanka)
- Hybrid Bloom Filter (algorithm)
- Fluoboric Acid
- Honors Bachelor of Fine Arts (Oregon State University; Corvallis, Oregon)
- Hydraulic Brake Fade Assist (vehicle feature)
- Huntingdon-Bedford-Fulton Area Agency on Aging (Pennsylvania)
- Harlem Book Fair Buffalo (New York)
- Horror Bizonho Futebol Clã (Brazilian soccer team)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The House Builders Federation welcomed yesterday's document, and called on the government to "ensure" muchneeded homes are built, despite any "interpretation by councils".
The House Builders Federation (HBF) in Wales warned that such a shortage could harm the construction industry in South Wales and undermine the economic recovery across the region.
Mr Jordan, who is also chairman of the Land & Planning Group of the House Builders Federation North East Region, told The Journal: "A 30% decrease sounds about right to me, things are not good.
Speakers include Professor Robert Tregay of LDA Design; architect and urban designer Terry Farrell; director of CABE Space, Sarah Gaventa; chief executive of The Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust, Karin Woodley; director of external affairs at the House Builders Federation, John Slaughter; senior lecturer at Sheffield University, Helen Woolley; and landscape regeneration manager at the Peabody Trust Group, Matthew Frith.
And the House Builders Federation says the North East will see thousands of new homes built over the next 15 years.
Research from the House Builders Federation suggests that buyers could even save up to pounds 25,000 by selecting a new build rather than a second-hand home.
RESEARCH by the House Builders Federation suggests that buyers could save up to pounds 25,000 by selecting a new-build rather than a second hand home Morris Homes, one of the country's largest privately owned housebuilders, is urging homebuyers to carefully consider the cost and lifestyle advantages of owning a new-build property compared to an older home.