On Wednesday, May 9, the House Armed Services Committee marked-up the 2013 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), in which previous committees had incorporated some of those bills, during a marathon session which finally ended at 2:00 a.
What does HASC stand for?
HASC stands for House Armed Services Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HASC
We have 48 other meanings of HASC in our Acronym Attic
- Hebrew Academy for Special Children
- Hierarchical Administrative Subdivision Codes (international post codes)
- High Adaptability Surface Combatant (Ship)
- High Availability Service Contract (Dialogic)
- Historical Automobile Society of Canada
- Hit Avoidance System Controller
- Home Affairs Select Committee (UK)
- Hospital Ambulatory Surgical Center (Texas Medicaid)
- Hospital Association of Southern California
- House Appropriations Sub-Committee
- Houston Area Safety Council (Deer Park, TX)
- Hoylake Amateur Swimming Club (UK)
- Human Activity Sensing Consortium (Japan)
- Hyundai Authorized Service Center
- Hazard Assessment System for Consequence Analysis (Defense Special Weapons Agency; US DoD)
- Halton Autistic Spectrum Carers Advocacy and Support (UK)
- Health and Social Care Advisory Service (United Kingdom)
- Head and Spinal Cord Injury
- Human Applications Standard Computer Interface (Epson)
- Help Afghan School Children Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Buck McKeon, the chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, has said he would rather pass no defense bill at all than one which doesn't ban marriage for gay and lesbian service members.
A letter to Defense Secretary Leon Panetta from House Armed Services Committee chair Buck McKeon and Joe Wilson , who chairs a subcommittee's administration has failed to provide details about the new regulations that repeal, had certified had prepared the necessary policies and regulations to repeal the ban.
Wynne told members of the House Armed Services Committee during testimony March 1.
Byline: JIM SKEEN Staff Writer PALMDALE -- The House Armed Services Committee rejected a Pentagon bid to begin retiring the U-2 reconnaissance planes in 2007, but did agree to allow the retirement of up to 10 F-117A stealth fighters.
In December, SDDC provided program status briefings to both the House Armed Services Committee and Senate Armed Services Committee.
Duncan Hunter (R-CA), Chairman, House Armed Services Committee Rep.
But there are others For instance, there is Eric Massa, until recently on the majority staff of the House Armed Services Committee, chaired by Rep.