For several years, QCC has offered a course in casino gaming and management, as part of its hotel restaurant management curriculum.
What does HRM stand for?
HRM stands for Hotel Restaurant Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRM
We have 89 other meanings of HRM in our Acronym Attic
- High Rate Modem
- High Rate Multiplexer
- High Reactivity Metakaolin (clay)
- High Reduction Mill
- High Resolution Model
- Hitachi Raid Manager (Japan)
- Hospitality Restaurant Management
- Hot Rod Magazine
- Hot Rod Mustang (forum)
- Hot Rolling Mill (metal manufacturing)
- Hrvatska Ratna Mornarica (Croatian Navy)
- Hudson River Museum (New York)
- Human Resources Management
- Human Resources Manual (various locations)
- Human Rights Monitor (Kaduna, Nigeria)
- Human Rights Movement (Christian Council of Malawi; est. 1992)
- Hyatt Regency McCormick (Chicago, IL)
- High Resolution Mirror Assembly
- Hop Reservation Multiple Access
- Hotel and Restaurant Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
SEATTLE, March 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Officials of The Dow Hotel Company, LLC, a hotel ownership investment and management company, today announced that it has launched a third-party hotel restaurant management division.
The son of a Hotel Manager, Carter grew up in the business, cooking and taking odd jobs while attending Florida State as a Hotel Restaurant Management major.
She received a BS degree in Hotel Restaurant Management from Purdue University.
OBrien earned degrees in Hotel Restaurant Management and Business Human Resource Management from the City and State Universities of New York, and has held her CHA certification for more than 10 years.
Pepin, on hand to help Drexel celebrate the opening of a new teaching facility for its hotel restaurant management program, will give his demonstration in the university's new $1.