Dear Hot For Teacher, It's totally normal and fine to have a crush on a teacher.
What does HFT stand for?
HFT stands for Hot for Teacher (Van Halen song and tribute band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HFT
We have 50 other meanings of HFT in our Acronym Attic
- Handy File Tool (software)
- Harbor Freight Tools
- Hazardous Fuels Treatment (various organizations)
- Headquarters, Force Tracking
- Heatshrinkable Fabric Tubing
- Hepatic Function Test
- High Frustration Tolerance (behavior)
- High Function Terminal
- High-Frequency Trading (stock trading)
- Horizontal Flight Test (US NASA)
- Human Factors in Telecommunications (Conference)
- Human-Friendly Transmission (vehicles)
- Humphrey Field Test
- Hydrogen Fuel Technology
- Human Factors Test and Evaluation
- Hardware Fault Tree Analysis
- Howard F. Thompson Associates (architecture)
- Harnett Forward Together Committee (North Carolina)
- Healthy Families/Thriving Communities (Washington, DC)
- Heart Failure Treatment Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Location: Winston-Salem, NC Hot For Teacher Premieres Saturday, February 11 at 10 PM ET Pamela Smart loved good times, rock music and, most of all, her new husband Gregg.
Hammersmith Apollo was packed as the ex-Van Halen vocalist belted through a hit-list including Hot For Teacher, Just Like Living In Paradise and the magical Jump.