15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Not only is America experiencing scorching hot temperatures this summer, but many meals will be extra hot and spicy this upcoming Monday, Aug.
What does H&S stand for?
H&S stands for Hot and Spicy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of H&S
- Hoisting and Rigging
- Hazardous and Radiological Waste Control
- Hammer and Sickle
- Handling and Storing
- Head and Shoulders
- Headquarters & Service Company (US DoD)
- Headquarters and Service
- Health and Safety
- Heart and Soul
- Heat and Serve
- Hub and Spoke (distribution model)
- Headquarters and Service Troop (US Navy)
- Health & Safety Code
- Handing & Storage Equipment
- Health & Safety Executive (UK)
- Hitting and Stabbing Emporium (Connecticut Renaissance Faire)
- Handling and Stowage Group (OK-410)
- Health and Safety Plan (various locations)
- Health & Safety Project Leader
- Health and Safety Program Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
The flavours are so hot and spicy each pack comes with its very own "hot-o-meter" to help you decide whether they are too hot for you to handle.
Ten Asda hot and spicy beef grillsticks 567g pounds 2.
But don't expect much chile heat in these items - despite their both being designated as hot and spicy in the menu.
Chicken is a universal favorite with kids and adults," said Pete Bell, Vice President for Friendly's, "and our Chicken Temptations menu offers four mouth-watering taste combinations - from hot and spicy to cool and tangy - with delicious side dishes that are sure to please.
We think the hot and spicy flavor will be a big hit for us.
Recommended items: Barbecued pork or chicken, cold noodles in cold soup with mustard and vinegar, hot and spicy tofu soup with egg, steamed meat dumplings, variety of kim chee condiments.
50), really hot and spicy, peppery enough to be termed ``ma pow tofu,'' and a not-quite-as- fiery, good, savory, veggie-packed, hot and sour soup ($4.