System, Portable Fire Extinguishers, Inspection and Maintenance, Extinguishing Agents and Methods, Firewatch, Hot Work and Hot Work Permits, Responsibilities and Requirements, Atmospheric Testing, Responding to Fire, Incipient Fire Stage, Burn Degrees and First Aid.
What does HWP stand for?
HWP stands for Hot Work Permit (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HWP
We have 54 other meanings of HWP in our Acronym Attic
- Hazardous Work Permit
- Health and Welfare Plan
- Heater Water Pump
- Heavy Weapons Platform (X-Com game)
- Heavy Weather Plan
- Height (and) Weight Proportionate
- Height Weight Proportional
- Hewlett-Packard Corporation (stock symbol)
- Highway Patrol
- Highway Watch Program
- Hours Waiting Parts
- House Warming Party
- Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
- Hyphal Wall Protein 1 (gene)
- Hampton Woods Paddling Club (Portland, OR)
- Hartman-Walsh Painting Company
- Hickory Withe Presbyterian Church (Eads, TN)
- Hazardous Waste Permitting and Corrective Action Program (Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality; Wyoming)
- Himpunan Wanita Penyandang Cacat Indonesia (Indonesian: Himpunan Women with Disabilities Indonesia)
- Health, Wellness, Physical Education, Athletics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manufactured in the UK to the highest possible standards, its intrinsically safe and explosion-proof equipment eliminates the need for shutdown or hot work permits in Non Destructive Testing (NDT) and inspection.
Thus, users aren't obliged anymore to obtain a Hot Work Permit.
Efficient, easy to handle and with no hot work permit required, the LarsLap grinding equipment will quickly restore the valve seat to an 'as new' condition," the company says.
Intrinsically safe Ethernet now offers high speed in combination with the life--work benefits and simplified maintenance procedures of intrinsic safety where the connection and disconnection of cabling is possible in the hazardous area of a process plant without a hot work permit.
About the UT5000 *** The UT5000 is certified for Ex ib IIC T4 Gb and Ex ibD IIIB T200[degrees]C Db hazardous areas, so no hot work permit is required.
Used to analyze the health and fitness of large reciprocating engines and compressors, the safety rating on the RECIP-TRAP 9260-CSA eliminates the need for clients to acquire hot work permits, LEL meters or conduct explosive gas "sniffing" of hazardous areas prior to operating the system.
Maintenance Safety Software (MSS) is a new class of industrial software created to computerize the lockout/tagout, confined space, and hot work permit processes that create a safe environment for maintenance.