Additionally, it eliminates the need for oversized recirculating pumps, minimizes heat-loss by reducing fluctuations in average temperature and flow rate, and lowers flow in hot water return lines minimizing erosion-corrosion problems caused by excessive velocity.
What does HWR stand for?
HWR stands for Hot Water Return
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HWR
We have 26 other meanings of HWR in our Acronym Attic
- Half-Wave Retarder
- Hand Writing Recognition
- Harbison-Walker Refractories (various locations)
- Hardware Removal (orthopedics)
- Hardware Replacement
- Hazardous Waste Reduction
- Hazardous Waste Regulations
- Heavy Water Reactor
- Height-to-Weight Ratio (body measurement)
- Henley Women's Regatta (UK)
- Hot Wet Rock
- Hull Weight Ratio
- Hazardous Waste Reduction Act
- Hazardous Waste Remedial Actions Program
- Hazardous Waste Research Center (est. 1988)
- Health and Wellness Resource Center
- High Wycombe Riding Club (est. 1989; UK)
- Household Waste Recovery Centre (UK)
- Household Waste Recycling Centre (UK)
- Humber and Wolds Rural Community Council (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of all measured process parameters, controls had the biggest impact on hot water return temperatures.