It will also include upgrades to infrastructure such as main switchboards, hot water boilers and pipework systems, communication systems and lifts.
What does HWB stand for?
HWB stands for Hot Water Boiler
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HWB
We have 33 other meanings of HWB in our Acronym Attic
- Hopkins Wound Assessment Tool
- Hero With A Thousand Faces (Joseph Campbell book)
- Heavy Weighted Armoured Vehicle
- Handwörterbuch (German: concise dictionary)
- Harold W Becker (author)
- Harvey Whitney Books (pharmacotherapy)
- Hazardous Recreational Water Body
- Help with Business (accounting)
- Hiroshima Will Burn (band)
- Hot Water Bottle
- House Waybill (shipping)
- Howitzer Battery
- Human Whole Blood
- Hyannis Water Board
- Hybrid Wing/Body (wing design, aviation)
- Haar-Wavelet-Based Multi-Resolution Time Domain
- Home Water Birth After Cesarean
- Hot Water Baseboard (heating system)
- How We Built Britain (British Broadcasting Company series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In addition to the two composite drums, HammerHead also unveiled its complete line of CIPP lining equipment and consumables, including three models with steel drums, hot water boiler, steam generator, wet-out tables, liners, epoxies and assorted accessories.
The photos will be used by National Grid to commemorate 200 years of using gas and to pick out key points in the industry, including photos that show how promotions were used to encourage people to use gas and buy hot water boilers, ovens and even fridges during the 1940s.
He added: "It was a small, localised fire in the back of the building, possibly caused by a fault in a hot water boiler.
A POWYS-BASED sawmill is looking to generate savings of pounds 700,000 after an investment in a new biomass hot water boiler.
Nigel Thomas, the single officer on duty along with one civilian worker, told the court he was supervising the hot water boiler as each man stopped for a 10am tea break, and when Wallen came along for his cuppa, he said: "Keep that f- away from me, just keep him away".
This law exempts hot water boilers located in buildings occupied by fewer than six families.
The jury was told custody officer Adrian Law, 45, allegedly went to a kitchen and filled a cup from the hot water boiler and returned to the cell and threw it over the prisoner through a hatch in the cell door.