The device significantly improves the flexibility and performance of hot swap power management design in applications ranging from 3G/Beyond 3G wireless base stations and network equipment to high-end data communications.
What does HSPM stand for?
HSPM stands for Hot Swap Power Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HSPM
We have 4 other meanings of HSPM in our Acronym Attic
- Handle System Public License (software)
- Heilongjiang Songhuajiang Pharmaceutical Limited (Beijing, China)
- High School Programming League (Japan)
- High-Speed Perceptual Learning
- Hindustan Switch Private Limited (India)
- Human Group II Secretory Phospholipase A2
- Harmonizing State Privacy Law Collaborative (Health and Human Services Department )
- Hawaii State Public Library System
- Hazardous Substances Process Management (International Electrotechnical Commission)
- Hippocampal Synaptic Plasma Membrane
- Human Sentence Processing Mechanism (language comprehension)
- Hypomineralized Second Primary Molars (dentistry)
- Head Start Publications Management Center
- Headspace Solid-Phase Micro-Extraction
- High Stability Plane Mirror Interferometer
- Hair and Sports Programming Network
- Hellenic Society for the Protection of Nature (Greece)
- Henoch-Schönlein Purpura Nephritis
- Humanitarian Safety and Protection Network (est. 1998; EU)
- High Speed Plastic Network Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
These devices leverage the combined design strengths and system expertise of TI and Unitrode, a company noted in the industry as being the first manufacturer to introduce a hot swap power management IC and acquired by TI in 1999.
com/sc/unitrode-seminar) Topics for this year's discussion include: -- Inductor and Flyback Transformer Design; -- A Design Review Dealing with the Unique Cascaded Power Converter Topology for High Current, Low Output Voltage Applications; -- A 400W Single-Stage Current-Fed Isolated Boost Converter with PFC Using the UCC3857 Design Review; -- A 50W Forward Converter with Synchronous Rectification and Secondary Side Control Design Review; and -- An Introduction to Hot Swap Power Management.