For more information on all of TI's system protection and hot swap controller products, visit www.
What does HSC stand for?
HSC stands for Hot Swap Controller
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HSC
We have 501 other meanings of HSC in our Acronym Attic
- HomeSchool Association of California
- Honda of South Carolina (Timmonsville, SC)
- Honda Sports Concept
- Hope Scholarship Credit
- Horizontal Split-Case (centrifugal pump)
- Hornsby Shire Council (Australia)
- Hospital for Sick Children (Toronto, Canada)
- Hospitality Sign Company (now hotelsigns.com)
- Host Software Component
- Hot Spring County (Arkansas)
- House Science Committee (US Congress)
- Housing Scrutiny Committee (UK)
- Housing Service Center (U.S. Navy)
- Hughes Space and Communications Company (Los Angeles, California)
- Hughes Systique Corporation (Rockville, MD)
- Human Services Coalition of Dade County
- Human Services Committee
- Human Services Council (various locations)
- Human Systems Center (US Air Force)
- Humane Society of Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
3af-compliant interface to the PoE-powered RJ-45 wall socket, which includes basic PD Detection and Classification functions; and the Hot Swap Controller (HSC), which protects the PD during insertion, operation and power withdrawal.
Linear Technology Corporation (NASDAQ:LLTC), a supplier of high performance analog integrated circuits, has begun shipping in volume, its Power over Ethernet (PoE) Hot Swap controllers to customers building a new generation of network switches, hubs and routers.
The ETS-88 is an innovative high performance multisite production test system that focuses on high volume commodity and precision devices including LDOs, PWMs, Battery Chargers, Hot Swap Controllers, Gate Drivers, Power Switches, OPAMPs, Audio Amps (including Class D), Video Amps and Integrated Power Modules.
For more information on TI and National's hot swap controller products, visit: www.
This new breed of high-performance multisite production test equipment focuses on analog and mixed-signal devices such as: LDOs, PWMs, Battery Chargers, Hot Swap Controllers, Gate Drivers, Power Switches, OPAMPs, and Audio Amps including Class D, Video Amps, etc.
For more information on National's hot swap controller products, visit http://www.
Analog Devices' ADM1175/6/7/8 devices, on the other hand, incorporate a 12-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC), hot swap controller and current sense amplifier on a single chip, providing designers with an integrated, high-performance approach to monitoring power consumption.