The agreement includes nine branches in Arkansas in Harrison, Hot Springs, Hot Springs Village, Mountain Home and Russellville.
What does HSV stand for?
HSV stands for Hot Springs Village (Arkansas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HSV
We have 79 other meanings of HSV in our Acronym Attic
- Harmony-Shenandoah Valley (Virginia)
- Herpes Simplex Virus
- Hierarchical Storage Virtualization (Hewlett-Packard)
- High Sided Vehicle
- High Speed Vehicle
- High-Speed Vessel (US Navy experimental ship catamaran)
- High-Speed Videography
- Highly Selective Vagotomy
- Holden Special Vehicles
- Homebuyers Survey and Valuation (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors; UK)
- Hue Saturation Value (color model)
- Huntsville/Decatur, AL, USA - Huntsville-Madison County Jetplex (Airport Code)
- Herpes Simplex Virus II
- Herpes Simplex Virus Ribonucleotide Reductase Subunit 2
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 Thymidine Kinase
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 (also seen as HSV-I)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type-1 Thymidine Kinase
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2
- Herpes Simplex Viruses Type 2
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 Specific Lymphocyte Proliferation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before the tie-up with Hoshino, Goldman Sachs had already targeted the onsen for investment, and earlier in 2005 committed to a [yen]220 billion rebuilding program for the Komaki Hot Springs Village in Aomori.
12 32 Jane Hollansworth Re/Max of Hot Springs Village $11.
TOP PRIVATE COURSES The Alotian Club Pleasant Valley Country Club Bear Den-Chenal Country Club Country Club of Little Rock Pinnacle Country Club, Rogers Texarkana Country Club Hardscrabble Country Club, Fort Smith Diamante, Hot Springs Village Blessings, Johnson Founders-Chenal Country Club Others receiving votes: Arlington Course-Hot Springs Country Club (accessible to public); Big Creek (semiprivate), Mountain Home; Pine Bluff Country Club; Meadowbrook Country Club, West Memphis; Isabella-Hot Springs Village; Grenada-Hot Springs Village; Ponce De Leon-Hot Springs Village.
Byron Tate, publisher of the daily Pine Bluff Commercial, as well as of eight weekly newspapers in Lonoke, Pulaski and Van Buren counties and the weekly Hot Springs Village Voice and The White Hall Progress, said ad designers in Stephens' Little Rock and Hot Springs Village offices will lose their jobs early in April.
Suddenlink's Arkansas business comes mostly from Jonesboro and Russellville, and the company also services Pocahontas, Mountain Home, Cabot, El Dorado, Batesville, Helena-West Helena, Hot Springs Village, Arkadelphia, Heber Springs, Newport, Malvern and Magnolia.
Gold Star employs technical sales engineers at locations in Austin, Houston and Plano, Texas and Hot Springs Village, Arkansas.
Tate, who also is publisher of Stephens' daily Pine Bluff Commercial and weekly Hot Springs Village Voice and Van Buren County Democrat, was unsure if the reversal would require hiring staff.