The combined-cycle natural gas-fired plant, which started commercial operations in 2002, is located in Hot Spring County, Ark.
What does HSC stand for?
HSC stands for Hot Spring County (Arkansas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HSC
We have 501 other meanings of HSC in our Acronym Attic
- Homeland Security Council (US government)
- HomeSchool Association of California
- Honda of South Carolina (Timmonsville, SC)
- Honda Sports Concept
- Hope Scholarship Credit
- Horizontal Split-Case (centrifugal pump)
- Hornsby Shire Council (Australia)
- Hospital for Sick Children (Toronto, Canada)
- Hospitality Sign Company (now hotelsigns.com)
- Host Software Component
- Hot Swap Controller
- House Science Committee (US Congress)
- Housing Scrutiny Committee (UK)
- Housing Service Center (U.S. Navy)
- Hughes Space and Communications Company (Los Angeles, California)
- Hughes Systique Corporation (Rockville, MD)
- Human Services Coalition of Dade County
- Human Services Committee
- Human Services Council (various locations)
- Human Systems Center (US Air Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the plants The seven plants include the 620 MW Hot Spring facility in Hot Spring County, Arkansas, the 520 MW Hinds Energy Facility in Hinds County Mississippi, the 640 MW Enterprise Facility in Clarke County, Mississippi, the 640 MW Marshall County Energy facility in Calvert City, Kentucky, 640 MW Sandersville facility in Washington County, Georgia, the 640 MW Southaven facility in Southaven, Mississippi, and the 385 MW New Albany facility in Union County Mississippi.
Hot Spring Lateral Project, another expansion to the company's Texas Eastern system, providing up to 120 Mmcf/d of firm capacity to KGen's Hot Spring power plant in Hot Spring County, Ark, and fueling growth opportunities related to increased demand for natural gas-fired power generation.
Malvern and Hot Spring County are served by the Hot Springs County Medical Center.
; the 620-megawatt Washington Generating Facility located in Washington County, Ohio; the 620-megawatt Hot Spring Energy Facility in Hot Spring County, Ark.
Malvern is the home of Hot Spring County Medical Center, a 92-bed, acute-care hospital.
Hope 71802, (870) 777-3640, (870) 722-6154 34 Malvern/Hot Spring County 250 NA Chamber of Commerce Hot Spring County 1946 213 W.
com Hot Spring County Malvern/Hot Spring County Chamber of Commerce (501) 332-2721 MalvernChamber.