The session, Hot Off the Wire -- The Truth Behind the Headlines will feature a look at the new world of digital cable, with an expert panel setting the stage for Cable 2001 with an analysis of the key issues that are making the news.
What does HOTW stand for?
HOTW stands for Hot Off the Wire (website)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HOTW
We have 1 other meaning of HOTW in our Acronym Attic
- Human Ovarian Thecal-Like Tumor (endocrinology)
- Hebrew Old Testament Text Project
- Harpoon Operator Team Training System
- Home of the Underdogs (abandonware gaming)
- Hordes of the Underdark (computer game)
- Hansen Oil Temperature Valve
- Heart of the Valley Homebrewers (homebrewers group)
- Heart Of The Valley Branch Library (Terreton, ID)
- Heart of Texas Women (heart disease and stroke prevention)
- History of the World (game)
- Halon Options Technical Working Conference (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Heart Of Texas West Point Society
- Hats Off to You
- Headline of the Year
- Heart of Texas Young Marines
- Hands-On Universe (educational program; University of California, Berkeley)
- Hanoi Open University (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Head of Unit (various locations)
- Heavy Oil Upgrading
- Hellenic Open University (Greece)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To receive Cell-Loc Location Technologies news, please subscribe to CCNMatthews' Hot Off the Wire free news service (http://eservices.
news, please subscribe to CCNMatthews' Hot Off the Wire free news service (http://eservices.
have immediate access to top stories hot off the wire as well as a searchable database of hundreds of fresh wire stories.