In-Place Recycling Resources The three most common methods of recycling RAP into HMA are hot-mix recycling at the plant, hot in-place recycling, and cold in-place recycling.
What does HIPR stand for?
HIPR stands for Hot In-Place Recycling (pavement)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HIPR
We have 1 other meaning of HIPR in our Acronym Attic
- Health Insurance Prospective Payment System
- High Integrity Pipeline Protection System (International Electrotechnical Commission Standards IEC 61511 and 61508)
- High Integrity Pressure Protection System (International Electrotechnical Commission Standards IEC 61511 and 61508)
- Home Instruction for Parents of Preschool Youngsters
- Home Instruction Program for Preschool Youngsters (Canada)
- Home Interaction Program for Parents and Youngsters (Australia)
- Health Insurance Premium Reimbursement
- Hedged Income Portfolio Review (investing)
- Honan Intraocular Pressure Reducer
- Hostile Intent: Phoenix Rising (video game)
- Hypermedia Image Processing Reference
- High-Speed Digital Processor Architecture
- Harborview Injury Prevention and Research Center
- High Internal Phase Ratio Emulsion
- Host Identity Payload Research Group
- High Priority
- Have Information Processing System
- Helping Individual Prostitutes Survive (Washington, DC)
- Hidden in Plain Sight
- Hide in Plain Site
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first documented case of hot in-place recycling was completed in the 1930s.
25, 1997-- MARTEC RECYCLING Martec Recycling Corporation of Vancouver, BC has chosen Ottawa for the worldwide launch of its AR2000 Super Recycler, an innovative system for the hot in-place recycling of asphalt pavements.