Key artists include Silversun Pickups, Grammy nominees for Best New Artist, as well as Canadian alternative rock band Hot Hot Heat, Seattle's Minus the Bear and genre-bending buzz band Fitz and the Tantrums.
What does HHH stand for?
HHH stands for Hot Hot Heat (band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HHH
We have 63 other meanings of HHH in our Acronym Attic
- Heroes Happen Here (comic series)
- Heron Habitat Helpers (Seattle, Washington)
- Hi, Hello, and How Are You?
- Hill House Hammond (insurance)
- Hilton Head, SC, USA - Municipal (Airport Code)
- Hollywood Hulk Hogan (wrestler)
- Homocitrullinuria, Hyperornithinemia, Hyperammonemia
- Hospital Hospitality House (Richmond, VA)
- Hospitality House Hotel (College of William & Mary; Williamsburg, VA)
- Hot Hoosier Hits (WHHH radio station)
- Hot, Humid, Hazy (weather)
- Hou Hsiao-Hsien (Taiwanese film director)
- Hubert H. Humphrey
- Hubert Humphrey Hawks (Albuquerque, NM elementary school)
- Hungry Hungry Hippos (band)
- Hungry Hungry Hypocrites (band)
- Hunter Hearst Helmsley (aka Triple H)
- Hypoxia, Hyperoxia, Hypercapina (hazards of rebreather diving)
- Hertfordshire Heavy Horse Association (UK)
- Homemaker Home Health Aide (personal care assistant)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Formed when vocalist/keyboard-player Spencer Krug called on vocalist/guitarist Dan Boeckner and Thompson after being offered a slot supporting Arcade Fire, the trio were later joined by bassist Dante De Caro of Hot Hot Heat.
Other guests to sign up to the show include Jack Black, MGMT, Melora Hardin, Hot Hot Heat, Amy Sedaris, Jimmy Eat World and Ladytron.
ML HOT HOT HEAT Elevator (Reprise SINCE the maple leaf marauders burst on an unsuspecting world with their joyous post-punk pop, the rest have caught up, with our own Franz Ferdinand and Kaiser Chiefs leading the pack.
HIGHLY-RATED Canadian outfit Hot Hot Heat release new single Goodnight Goodnight, from second album Elevator on Monday.
Radio 1 will put on its very own gig tomorrow featuring Doves, Futureheads, Kaiser Chiefs, Hot Hot Heat, Be Your Own Pet and Louis XIV.
Tonight, the Canucks of Hot Hot Heat plug in and play a sold-out show at the Bowery Ballroom.
Luckily Hot Hot Heat cherry pick from band's that includeThe Clash and The Cure.