sp3), a leading supplier of diamond film products, equipment and services, today announced two new orders for its Model 650 hot filament chemical vapor deposition (HFCVD) diamond reactor.
What does HFCVD stand for?
HFCVD stands for Hot Filament Chemical Vapor Deposition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Henrico Federal Credit Union (Henrico, VA)
- Hermantown Federal Credit Union (Hermantown, MN)
- Honolulu Federal Credit Union (Hawaii)
- Housing Finance Company of Uganda, Ltd.
- Houston Federal Credit Union
- Heat Flow Convergence Value
- Helium Flow Control Valve
- High Frequency Capacitance Voltage
- hybridized fuel-cell vehicle
- Hydrogen Fuel-Cell Vehicle
- High-Frequency Chest Wall Compression
- High-Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation
- Half Duplex
- Hantsport Fire Department (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Happy Father's Day
- Happy Friends Day
- Happy Friendship Day
- Hardwood Flooring Distributors, Inc. (Seattle, WA)
- Hartford (Amtrak station code; Hartford, CT)
- Hartford-Brainard Airport (Hartford, CT; airport code)